Monday, January 4, 2010

My Feeling


Nothing decision i want to make..
i dun wan any ending..
the ending for us is after 50 or 60 years..
what in my heart is feel that i am very HURT and SAD..
It is really HURT me deeply..
when you say im kacao u but im care of you..
i feel very down when u say that..
i never say that i like machines..
i hate machines also..
i dun like ms lau oso..
but no wonder we dislike a ppl..
we also canot kill them right??
know what i means??
ya i like you that you can make me happy..
but there are many things i like you is because you are angeline ho shin ni..
i have decided to leave machine soon..
what in my mind is we want to cool down..
if i say many to you then u say im kacao you..
i dun wan to make you more angry..
I tell you now..
WHATEVER THINGS ARE HAPPEN
I ALSO WONT GIVE UP FOR OUR FUTURE..
dont ask me wat decision i wanna make again..
we still many things to do..
the plan on my birthday..
at chinese new year..
our pinkdragon..
our baby..
our car..
our dream house..
our dream life..
all i said are seriously..
i think for long time for making these all our future..
dun run away from me please..
and i promise never run away form you..
I LOVE YOU
 

4 comments:

  1. I hate you drive so fast I hate the dream car...I dun wan any sport car... If there is a car that can drive as slow as a tortise then I will choose that as my dream car...

    You always never keep the promise... you said you wun drive so fast in watever mood...you say u wun talk with me with your anger... you never keep your promise... I hate every promise you make cos it will hurt me one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you tell others about us...
    I hate myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. then next time i buy bicycle..
    it can be very slow..
    i dint talk to you with my anger..
    so i choose stop talking to you when im angry and moody..
    the promise that dun want talk with you with my anger is hard to control..
    but this promise is depends on whether i want or dun wan to do ..
    so i juz say i wont leave you alone..
    later my bro will come find me for lunch..
    i will ask him for insurance..
    i want to let you know..
    however i hate this job..
    because of you i still will try to do this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what you means i tell other about us??

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.