Monday, January 4, 2010

24th & 25th December 2009

Today is christmas eve, I am feeling sorry and also unhappy....I am so regret because I am sleepy and I get slept in car when bb is filling up the petrol... We went to the curve and put petrol then buy a lighter then go home... I hate today cos I didn't celebrate the eve and I forget my xmas hat... Finally bb send me home so early today and put on candle in car with the lighter brought at the petrol station located at the curve... bb promise me will giv me a better xmas next year...

Today is christmas, today has a little better but still not as wat I have imagine... we went to Sunway....I dun think any thing that I feel I am celebrating the xmas... but anyway I can celebrate with you that is the most happy the liao....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.