Today is between 9th January 2010 and 10th January 2010....Bb today after celebrating with his fren he came to give me a surprise by already reached my home....I felt very happy actually....Then bb was sick and flu....I am worry that bb will fall sick cos bb said if fall sick then bb's kidney side will feel very pain...I dun like bb so suffer...
Then v went out to 7-11 to buy medicine and 100 plus..but nothing we can get over there...100 plus but cold only available...
After bought it at one of the grocery shop then we stay at car there to chat later I suggest to go the near to river side next next to my building....then later on got 2 polices came to disturb.... Suddenly they said wanna bring us go police station... then bb so angry and start no manner to quarrel with them... make them even so angry.... bb somemore close the car door so hard and split in front of the police... then bb so lanci to them and said speak english la...OMG....the police seem like wanna start fighting wit bb....I am so scare try to cool down them and talk to them nicely...
I tried to stop bb but I can't tat moment I understand that my word is not so important to bb... I am so scare and can do nothing and finally I cried...
1st I cried cos I am too scare to go police station
2nd I heard many ppl said guy will normally scare gal cried, so I hope the police will giv me chance after I cried...
3rd I also actually acting a bit...act like I very scare police and dun like to go police station
then I start cooling the police...I start talking and explaining to him.... One of the police I know I have successfully persuade him....and I can feel he already forgive and started to seem like letting us go... but another one who I feel the most difficult to handle... Then, he came after making some call..I not sure who he call to... later on the 1st police already stop talking I think he may already understand or already giv me wash brain liao... the 2nd one I tried and cry more serious and try to persuade him in different way.... Luckily both also scare of me crying and letting us go.... I remembered this word Jangan menangis lagi....haha... wat I guessed really true and the cry technique really useful...
Bb promised me in wat situation aso wun angry already...
Bb must do wat promised...bb know I hate ppl lying to me...
Even this matter make me so scare and of cos I dun wan this to b happen ever ever in my life anymore.... so embarrassing...saying me like the kind of dirty gal....I hate police being so not respecting ppl feeling and image....If I am the lawyer I surely sue him from judging and talking something rubbish which has spoilt my image and characteristic and embarrassing me......
Anyway, this has give a very special experience and memorable event between us.... anyway the police also mayb have safe our two little life... cos v can't guess or know wat will happen... but there is aso a bad side of the police for simply say out some word without knowing the fact to judge us and spoilt my reputation... Under certain law, he can be sued.... I hate his word... I hate he said my pant.... That is so logic and so obvious tat the pant not purposely make it down de lo...really babi mean babi... advice islamic should eat more babi and eat less nasi lemak... cos their mind really lemak(lemah)....damn it...
my heart and mind still appear the scenario of just now....I am so scare and I thinking wat if I really went to police station and wat my parent and bb parent really to called to b there....and wat if bb still wanna to fight wit them... I am so worry one day bb really will cause problem wen one day I am not with u.... I start to worry so much... I worry not only today but in future... Bb must always keep in mind bb is mine... bb must take k and think of all possible result wen doing anything... I can't live without u.... If bb cos of temporary wanna show temper and cause trouble and spoilt all of our plan... do u think that is worth??? bb mus always think of me... think of me without u... I will not survive... please I begging u... dun ever cause any problem and dun show ur temper... it is not worth in watever situation... smart ppl wun show out the revenge.... u wanna do watever thing please think b4 u do... take revenge or reply aso must b in a smart way.... mayb some ppl known it as 奸人。。。。but I will known these ppl as smart ppl rather than a tricky....
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.