Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27th January 2010

the blog becoming useless between us liao... cos bb no time to write blog bb bz working the whole week.... even not only tis week bb aso keep working... no time to accompany b4 tat xm then rush account now stock take then later bz wit machines event...always machines machines only... even work aso mus bring back to do.... I hate machines....I hate bb only like machines more than me.... I wonder is it I am too greedy... I understand we got our own life and fren... I too understand I cannot stop u from speaking to ur fren especially girl...but I really tried my best not to control u cos I dun wan u to loss all ur happiness tat only u can get when u r wit ur fren... tat feeling is only can come only wit fren and I forever is a impossible to giv u tat feeling.... But everytime when I know u wanna go meet ur fren or chat on phone... Like now tis moment one of ur fren sms u... even I dunno regarding wat... but I really feel jealous...I dun un why I becoming so easily jealous... Mayb not only jealous aso scare to loss u... I hav no confident on myself... I am not pretty, not kind, not tall and it can consider very short, not smart, attitude so bad..... I really cannot think of one thing tat can make u fall in love wit me... I really scare one day when u met a gal tat is really perfect and she is much better than me 100%, and u fall in love with her or she fall in love wit her... then I really cannot think wat I goin to b... mayb end up with silly...or watever.... I really frighten wat my mum always warn me will happen... she always said u may met a better gal... even how good u r in her heart... this she admit she will always think tat may happen even how much thing I tried to convince her.... I really loss all my confident... b4 knowing u I am so proud of myself... I think to b so independent... so confident... after together with u... I changed so muc..however when I saw u I feel the happy in my heart and tat always cause me to smile naturally from my heart... and I become so dependance on u.... i like to depend on u... but sometime I scare u wil feel I am so fan... my mum always ask my how ur bf can tahan u...I really scare one day u will hate me...
at first when my brother gav me c the lighter of the design od football....d first thing in my mind I thinking u will like it so much....then I asked my brother to giv me cos I told him u like football so much... then he said this is I really fall in depth in ur love.... then at last he gav to me... When I got that I thinking tomolo morning I gav u wat s ur reaction I imagine it and I started to feel so happy... but finally jus tis moment u called me u told me tat tomolo u r not going to meet me for breakfast... u really make me so down... I think of it I feel like crying....my daddy said he wanted the lighter then I dun wan to giv him then he like saying I wat aso giv u... then he say tis one can't buy aso next time... ask me to keep for him... then I dun wan bother wat he said and I still wanna giv u and I keep telling him u like football.... then my dad say he aso like ma... ten I say no u like it so much I wanna giv u... ten I said if tis is fish design ten I will only giv him la... only he keep quiet liao...


Anyhow... I hate tis week... I hate machines forever.... I hate the word of stock take... I hate u danger urself... I wanna make myself dangerous 100% more than u....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.