Today bb gav me surprise.... I am so happy...hehe... But bb dun wan let me know how bb feel b4 we together... i just hope to know all of tis... jus wanna know... nthg else.. My head always keep asking myself wat u feel toward me b4 v r together...so can bb tel me....I wanna know the truth not the word tat oly make me happy...
bb so good... hehe... I know... not i dun blif u... is myself no confident... in my heart bb already very good to me... i know.... bb do so much thg for me... I am so touch.... thanks bb.... anyway so bb dun bother me whether wat is my mood but bb mus always happy..ten bb only can make me happier slowly....so bb mus b very patient... if bb very happy dun bother wat is my mood n talk dun bother I listen or not...ten straight I will slowly happier...ok?? ten I ma not angry lor....good idea....hehe =_='
LOVE BB FOREVER... DUN ASK ME I WILL WAIT U OR NOT....EVEN U DUN WAN TO MARRY ME ASO I WILL WAIT U TILL U MARRY ME DE....HEHE... BUT BB DUN BULLY ME HAR AFTER I SAID THIS....BLEK
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 3 MONTHS.... HAPPY FOREVER....I AM WISHING MYSELF ASO..HEHE
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.