Monday, January 4, 2010
5th January 2010
I hate this date... this day of every month.... I am so upset and my heart is so painful... Now I finally know that actually wat u like is machines... you like happiness... and that is why you love machines... you like me that wat you say always actually you like me cos I can make you happy.... You will hate me when I make u sad or moody... Like today... like the day always when we are together... I dun think we are the suitable in the sense of attitude or thinking... Mayb you have the thinking almost same with ms lau or u have too close with her... your time being with her are more than with me... I have give up on today... I hate machines especially account department... if you like being there then you just proceed on... I alreay said so many times you cannot drive so fast in any situation... if you want to drive like that then you just proceed on... you thinking that tell me every single thing and I am so easily angry and you decided not to tell me then of cos you can do it.. You like to go buy food yourself and left me there then you suppose to give me my bag and let me take my thing... I can walk myself.. I can accept watever... I think you send me the message and I know wat you wan to do... You no need to care about my feeling.. just said out wat u wan... I know you are tired and enough of standing with me... watever decision you want... watever ending you like... you jus let me know... I can accept and I promise.. I won't cry in front of you for any decision you make... please let me know by sending me a reply...thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.