This is the 2nd Christmas we are together...
Last year we don't have a memorable Christmas..
And I promise to baby must have in this year..
But I think I didn't make a good Christmas day for baby..
We just stay at home..
And I didn't buy a present for baby..
Baby, I will buy a present for you after this but baby canot angry me..
but I want to buy a present that baby like so baby must go together..
and I'll think a place that we can spent our New Year eve together..
Think back to last night (Christmas eve)
we still have a memorable Christmas since we forget we don't have a opener when we
so excited to have a great wine.. haha..
but finally we open it..
I know i'm clever.. haha.. baby no need praise me la..
But baby drunk so easily.. make me canot drink too much..
Today we go to Saisaki for our lunch buffet..
There is not as nice as we expected but I think it is ok since we are together..
but I eat until lao sai...
For me, every day we spent together also a happy day..
because you are my baby..
I love you baby and Merry Christmas !!!!!
I want to spent Christmas every year with baby until I die.. Muax muax !!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.