Sure dunno when only bb will realize this post if I didn't ask to read... Let c... today is 8th of Dec 2010
Bb say got many animals there mean 'pork' there?? haha... ya lor cos that place free of pork ma... hmm y still got pork wan...haha
Tomolo is my xm... very pressure hope after this day then can happily enjoy the coupon I brought haha... for food I brough 3 vouchers. Can slowly enjoy haha
bb work King's there so cham... I only sit for xm so not so cham than bb... so I want to study hard and later bb can resign there and v can start our own business... good idea?? hehe
I will go work with fixed salary at the begining so our risk can be eliminated... Then bb and bb's mum can take k my and bb's biz... bb's mum also no need so san fu always wan to c ppl 'face colour'. Then my parent also can live with joy... So I realize how important if I got my ACCA... So even I dun like and feel very san fu, but I understand how many ppl is waiting for me to success... I can't let them disappointed... I already make this decision even this time I can't pass I will still proceed with more hard work... I want try to finish my ACCA in 1 1/2 years time...
What I planned previously is not good (3yrs) because your mum and my parent is getting old and they cannot tahan this life anymore... I need to stand up and be strong I want to be like d last time of me... hardworking type of me...
So bb dun worry... I will study de... hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.