Haha.. Sorry lor baby..I post now..
12/11/10
Today we go to The C
urve to have our dinner with the coupon baby buy at don't know what what deal. Not important, just forget about it.
We go to Bubba Gump which the restaurant we never heard before. But it is a very great restaurant except 1 bad... It is..... too many animals there.
Ok, before I show our tasty meal, let's see the decoration of the restaurant.
Very creative right. Now let's see our delicious meal.
These is a 3 pounds shrimp with 2 flavor, 1 is with salt and 1 is spicy I think. But it is very very very delicious. Maybe I like shrimp. Haha.
You see the shrimp, how tasty it is. But me and my baby 1 people get 1 tong. Hahaha, how crazy we are. Just because we don't know the voucher offer for which size. But never mind we still eat until very happy.
This is the mango flavor drinks. quite tasty.
This dessert is very tasty actually but we really very full after the half tong of shrimp. We only can finish half tong of the 3 pounds shrimp. But we got da bao we didn't waste. Hehe.
See my baby,
Very cute. My lovely baby, love you, muax.
This is me, an ugly bb. Blek.
Today is our 400 days, baby don't know right? Haha
Can't say me no heart ah. I purposely wait until today only post the blog. Blek.
Love you forever.. baby muax muax..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.