Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First time bb give me flower on 3/3/2010

thanks bb.... even tis day doesn't have any festival or reason to receive flower but still is a meaningful day to me...

I will always put the 3rd of every month of every year in my heart so that 3/3/2010 will be the starting day to receive flower and so every month of this day I will imagine I receive flower.

So this flower is not only this day but 3rd of every month will appear this flower image in my mind..

I know bb is so great.... and I know I am so poor.... but still bb can love me so much it shows bb even greater and even greatest...

I love bb of cos no matter what I always say and may already hurt bb heart but in my heart bb's position will always b there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.