Friday, May 28, 2010

our 7 months anniversary 28.5.2010

oh...bb never post blog... bb forget every event relate to us bb also must post blog de...now I faster than bb already...so baby can punish bb...hmm I want 10 mins...bb sure say cos sick to excuse de... I dun care I want 10mins who ask bb everytime our anniversary not sick or no time to celebrate with me.. yesterday is public holiday wesak day aso bb got excuse cannot accompany me...make me watch movie myself then somemore need to take k bb... blek so bb must compensate me... give me 10mins.. I dun care... bb remember to calculate our 300 days together and plan properly...if not tis time I want 20mins edi....16 june 2010 is our 200 days in your previous post, are you sure? haahahaha...I can claim more time to penalise you edi...hohhohohoho...go edit

Anyway, we must work hard tis year and build up our career tis year settle down everything by this year...if can open shop tis year aso..hehe all hope is on you loh...so u must learn your webdesign with your full heart... dun so po po ma ma lor...

hope we can get marry fast fast aso...hehe I love you bb...muakz muakz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.