Saturday, April 17, 2010

Congarulation to my bb

Hehe...of cos lo...I m ur bb ma sure can give u luck de... hope bb can have tis luck until v r rich then v hav to giv some chance to ppl to have tis luck...hehe

hmm... bb dun simply use tis rm1000 la...if not then bb sure can't have chance to use on urself de... rmb v need to save...

Sorry bb always so easy angry and moody... bb next time can zao me or not...jus say sorry when I quarrel wit bb... even I am wrong... cos i dun like bb scold me and think i m wrong even i m d one not right... i dun like to quarrel wit bb... I feel very hurt everytime hav to quarrel wit bb... after quarrel wit bb i always think is it if i m not d one lucky gal to be ur gf ten would u be happier and lesser quarrel... pls dun quarrel wit me if i m moody and telling bb my feeling... pls...

hmm... lets me think how i wanna use the money for being penalize for bb quarrel wit me...blek c next time bb wanna say sorry or wanna quarrel wit me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.