Bb so good... remember I wanna listen joke then go search...hehe..
Cheh... I already use to it sleep with my pillow... from I am small time always cry for lossing my pillow... you know I addicted to my pillow... If my mum throw edi I have to suffer few month until I found a suitable pillow... If not then I cannot sleep nicely the few month no matter how sleepy I am... Like yesterday I really cannot sleep well even I am tired my mind still thinking of the pillow but very very tired.... OMG how can I dun wan cry leh... so ma fast fast take bac my pillow from dustbin and wash and put it at your home... ten at least I go your house I got the pillow....
BB sure dun like me edi cos bb think I am very dirty and disgusting.... Bb dun like my pillow dun wan hug my pillow aso.. so sad.... I know bb think I very childlish and regret tat time chase me de....I know bb sure think I am very stupid as not like wat bb think I am smart at the beginning... everytime bb talk to me aso like 'bu nai fan'
bb like lazy to explain to me edi... feel like very hard to communicate with me... bb aso think I very cheong hei... feel very boring talking to me edi... I know bb very regret....
Anyhow I understand the joke lor... mean the ppl too fat edi until the machine think tat got a lot ppl at once time ma... blek...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.